CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Review: Apocalyptic Moon by Eva Gordon

Apocalyptic Moon - Eva Gordon

Finding love in unexpected places.

What better place to find love than in an underground in the middle of a zombie apocalypse? I could not put this book down it was so exciting! Not only was there some hot romance, but there was also plenty of action as you can imagine in a post apocalyptic zombie world. Not to mention thedrama of discovering your a witch and that your newly discovered love is forbidden. I really enjoyed learning about this new world where zombies, witches, and of course smoking hot werewolves exist. The author did an amazing job of setting everything up and grabbing my attention.

The romance was steamy and electric. The chemistry was palpable and even when Dora was fighting it you could tell they belonged together.

Dora was a kickass heroine and I loved her. She was strong, intelligent, and never gave up without a fight. I really enjoyed getting to know her.

Dirk was definitely swoon worthy and an all around alpha male. He was strong, determined, and knew how to get what he wanted. His interactions with Dora were so much fun! He really knew how to get on her riled up.

This was an unforgettable story that you will not want to miss!

Source: http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/2013/09/apocalyptic-moon-by-eva-gordon.html