CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Faerieground Pack A of 4 - Beth Bracken;Kay Fraser Wishes really do come true.This story is a beautiful example of a fun and lighthearted young adult book. Many of the YA book today are dark romances and have the well known bad boy, but this one is different and it was one of the things I liked most. There was whimsy, danger, and two best friends who would do anything to save each other. The emotion packed into these pages was heartwarming and sweet. I also enjoyed the meeting the different creatures and learning more about the faerieground.The voices of these two characters were different and yet complemented each other. I really liked hearing both of their POV’s. I also liked how real their characters were and seeing the depth of their friendship. I could easily have pictured me and my best friend when we were that young.I would recommend this book to all age groups, but especially to the younger generation of girls who I think would really enjoy the whimsy and magical feeling of Faerieground.