CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Transcendence - C.J. Omololu A lot of people contemplate the idea of living more than one life, but for Cole Ryan and Griffon Hall this is a reality.This is an adventure readers will never forget! The story was very well written and the imagery was beautiful. The descriptive words helped me to feel as if I was there right along with the characters. The world was very creative and held readers captive from the very first page.Cole is a brave and loyal friend that I believe many readers will be able to relate to. She grows a lot throughout the series and it really shows. Griffon was a great match for Cole and very sweet. The relationship between these two was interesting to see develop and I couldn’t help, but root for them in the end. A fast paced tale filled with romance and adventure that fans of paranormal romance will enjoy!