CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Die for Me - Amy Plum “Die for Me” by Amy Plum is a thrilling new adventure with some of the unlikeliest of heroes.The plot was well written and gave bits and pieces of information without giving away all of its secrets too soon. I enjoyed seeing how these characters lived and how the Revenants came into being. The relationship between Vincent and Kate was sweet and grew at a decent pace giving them time to become friends and then maybe something more. I loved that the author was very descriptive about the different locations in Paris. The imagery was very beautiful and really captured the romance and majesty of Paris.Kate was really easy to identify with. I actually shared many of the same interests that she did, although she was a lot braver than I am. I had fun time getting to know all of these quirky characters right along with Kate. Vincent was humble and really fun to get to know. He wasn’t brooding or unhappy all the time even though he did have a lot of hardships being a Revenant. Instead he was sweet and really seemed to enjoy life no matter how bad things got. I can’t wait to read “Until I Die” and become immersed in this beautiful story once again!