CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Goddess Interrupted - Aimee Carter Kate thought the worst was over, but she will soon find out that things are about to get a whole lot more dangerous. This book was even better than the last. I found myself anxiously turning each page dreading and yet anticipating what would happen next. Kate has grown a lot, but she still has a long way to go and I was ecstatic to be able to see how everything would turn out. Henry has always been mysterious, but he has become increasingly more secretive the closer it gets to Kate’s coronation. I love Henry’s character so I was anxious to see what he has been hiding all this time and I was not disappointed. Persephone was Henry’s first wife and she is also a big threat to Kate. I really liked how her character was done and even though she wasn’t my favorite character I really liked learning more about her and her side of the story. This book has more action and some big surprises that fans will not want to miss. I highly recommend this series to lovers of romance and mythology!