CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Perilous Light - Alyssa Rose Ivy Perilous Light is action packed and full of twists and turns that will rival the previous book. In this book we finally get to see more of my favorite couple Charlotte and Calvin, but we also find out that there are still a lot of surprises left for Charlotte and her brother on their journey. Charlotte has done a lot of growing up in the past year, but she faces even bigger trials that will test her abilities to the limit. I highly enjoyed seeing Kevin finally meet his match in the last book and was very curious to see how or if that relationship would develop any further and I was not disappointed. While there were plenty of humorous scenes with Kevin he was also put to the test when he is sent out to find help. We get to see how Kevin adapts to the world of Energo in this book as he tries to find his way in this strange world while coping with his feelings for Samantha.Calvin is without a doubt my absolute favorite character and I must admit to having a big crush on him. I liked that we got to see a lot more about him in this book. We got to see glimpses of his character before, but we get to see into his head a lot more in this one and he really is a sweet and noble man. I highly recommend this series to anyone looking for a unique new world with great characters and a bit of romance. For anyone who is already a fan of this series you are sure to love this newest installment!