CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Misfit - Jon Skovron Enter a world where everything you knew about Demons is about to be tested.The intriguing world that Jon Skovron creates in Misfit will have you turning each page in anticipation. The demons in this story are unique and sometimes quirky and I couldn’t get enough of them. Each one was a new and interesting character that I had a fun time getting to know even the evil ones. My favorite character however was of course Jael.Jael’s mother and her life was also shown throughout the story and it gave me a chance to really understand her as a character. There were definitely some intriguing things I found out about Jael’s mother. Jael was a fun character to get to know and had some great depth to her. From a young age she knew what she was, but it wasn’t until her dad gave her an unusual present that thing really started getting out of hand. Jael also grows a lot throughout the book and it was fun getting to know her and seeing how she handled all of these new situations being thrown at her. The love interest, Rob, was a very fun character and every time he came around he would bring a smile to even the gloomiest face. I loved seeing how he and Jael interacted with one another.“Misfit” is an exciting new paranormal book for teens that I highly recommend to paranormal lovers of all ages.