CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Meant to Be (The Saving Angels, #1) - Tiffany King It is not easy being different and when being different means somebody wants you dead things can get really messy. Krista has been dealing with her differences for a long time and is used to it, but after getting a taste of what it feels like to truly belong she will fight to keep it like that.Krista was a sweet girl and I could really relate to her and I think many people can at one point or another remember how it felt to be different. There were other things we had in common and that were her love of chocolate and her love of books both new and old. I also liked her wit and sometimes funny way of looking at situations. Sam was an amazing friend to Krista and someone who I would love to have as a friend. She had it a bit harder as a child than even Krista, but was stronger because of it. Sam has a great sense of loyalty, especially to her friends that really shows through in the story.Mark the love interest was really sweet and dependable. He is a great match for Krista because he makes her laugh and cares about her and her feelings. Mark is a great friend as well and it really shows.The storyline itself was unique compared to most paranormal romances. There were some interesting concepts about how everything worked. I also loved the descriptive imagery used in this book. The way they described the Boardwalk really made me want to visit it as well someday. For a unique paranormal romance check out “Meant To Be” by Tiffany King.