CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Envy - Gregg Olsen “Envy” was such a fascinating read that I read it in almost a day. The plot was very well developed and only bits and pieces of the mystery were revealed so it really felt like I was figuring out this mystery right along with the two heroines Hayley and Taylor. It wasn’t only just one mystery either, the death of Katelyn opened up a whole can of worms in this small town. There is also a bit of a surprise ending as well.The relationships in this story played a big part in not only solving the mystery, but making this story come to life. Taylor and Hayley’s relationship with each other was one of my favorite parts of this book. They may be twins, but they have completely opposite personalities that I believe makes them such good sisters because they complement each other. Their bond goes way deeper than just being twins and their interaction with one another was both heartwarming and fascinating. The twins and their journey to find out how their old friend died helped to make this story the thought provoking and thrilling story that it is. For a captivating YA thriller check out the debut novel in Gregg Olsen’s Empty Coffin series “Envy”!