CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Ever Shade - Alexia Purdy Delve into the faerie world where danger lurks around every corner and a great adventure awaits you. Interim Blue had some great imagery and I could picture the look of some of the faerie warriors in my head. Dylan was really interesting and one of my favorites as a character. This book was a really fun read for me and I got so caught up in it that I was a little disappointed at the end. Not because it was bad, but because it was over. I cannot wait to read the second book Ash and Embers (The Teleen Trilogy #2)! Shade was both a frustrating and exciting character to me. Some of her decisions had me screaming “Why”, but then she would make up for it and I would anticipating another obstacle or new development with her. Tired of werewolves and vampires? Check out the world of faerie in Alexia Purdy’s Interim Blue (The Teleen Trilogy #1)!