CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

The Witches Lottery - Krystal McLaughlin, Amber Streed A profoundly addicting read. “Witches Lottery” will have you biting your nails in anticipation on each turn of the page.Starting off on a sad note “Witches Lottery” tugs at heartstrings as the main character Sophia and her younger brother Drew are dealing with the tragic loss of their parents. The book quickly picks up speed however when Sophia is thrown into a whole new world where everything she thought she knew turns out to be a lie. Who can she trust in this crazy new world?The book kept up a steady pace and I couldn’t put it down. The characters were strong and interesting. My favorite however was still Sophia because I could relate to how she felt overwhelmed by life sometimes though for completely different reasons. Fantasy lovers of all ages will love this new book by Krystal McLaughlin. Filled with magic and a bit of romance “Witches Lottery” makes for a stunning read.