CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Torrodil - L Carter An exciting story of growth and learning to make the best of what you are given, Torrodil is a magnificent book with memorable characters and is a spellbinding new world for readers to get lost in. The descriptive imagery and lyrical sentences made for a highly captivating read. The most alluring part of the book was the characters strong need for adventure. This is because most of us at one point or another long for some adventure in our lives and because of this it is easier to relate to the feelings of the main characters in the book.I really liked the way the author portrayed the monks and that every character no matter how small a part they had seemed so real. The females in the book were all really strong characters. They didn’t whine or cry over almost everything. Instead they took things as they came and did the best that they could to make it work for them. Though they were not immune to grief or frustration they did not dwell on it like some characters might have. Even the less likeable characters were enjoyable to read about because they had a strong sense of self. Torrodil will make a fine edition to the bookshelf of anyone who has ever felt the need for even a little bit of an adventure in their lives.