CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Farsighted - Emlyn Chand Alex's life has never been easy and unfortunatley for him it will only get worse.I was really impressed with how the author wrote this novel. It isn't easy to write a story without the perception of sight. Much of the way we percieve the suroundings and people in a book is based on sight. This book was written beautifully and smoothly making you forget sometimes that the character you are reading about is even blind. I think the book was actually enhanced a bit because we got to get a feel for the characters and the atmosphere of the book because it was more focused on the smells, tastes, sounds, and feel of its suroundings.Alex was a very relateable character as far as personality goes. Many of us have faced some tough times in our school days. His character was also very noble and courageous because even though he hated his abilitiy to foresee the future he was able to turn it around and use his ability to help protect the one he loved no matter how dangerous it was.The plot was very well written and was able to keep me interested with all of its twists and turns. So if you are looking for a uniquely new and exciting book check out "Farsighted" by Emlyn Chand!