CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Big Bad Bite (Big Bad Bite, #1) - Jessie Lane Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf? Not Jenna O’ Conner that’s for sure!Fast paced and action packed this was a thrilling romance that I couldn’t put down. The story was full of adventure and is a bit of a coming of age. Jenna has always been different even in a world where the abnormal is the norm. It is because of this that she was hidden for most of her life, but she is tired of hiding and takes her dream job as a member of the Swat Team. She is a kickass heroine who knows what she wants and how to get it.The setting was interesting and very well written. The idea that the paranormal is an everyday thing is fun to explore. It is even more interesting to see how they deal with creatures even more fantastical than themselves.Jenna is a fun and a take charge kind of heroine. She is also a shifter which was really interesting because there aren’t many books where the girl is a werewolf as well. I liked getting to know her and also liked the fact that even though she is tough and can take care of herself there is a vulnerable side to her as well. Jenna has things to learn and I had a great time seeing her come into her own throughout the course of the story.Adam is an alpha male in every sense of the word. He is strong willed, protective, and doesn’t back down from a fight. Jenna intrigues him and he will stop at nothing to uncover her secrets. It is because of this that he can be a bit overbearing, but despite this Jenna falls for him all the same. The romance between them was natural and you could really feel the chemistry between them. I also liked the banter between them it was a lot of fun to see them get on each other’s and yet still fall madly in love with one another. I couldn’t help, but think of Pink’s song “True Love” while reading it.This is a thrilling shifter romance that readers won’t be able to put down!