CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Cherished - Belinda Boring Heartwarming characters and a sexy hero come together to make a wonderful read in Belinda Boring's CHERISHED.CHERISHED is the sequel to the novelette Without Mercy. After the death of her mate's sister Jasmine and her best friend, Darcy is devastated. She starts to doubt her worth in the eyes of her pack and mate. Mason hears Darcy's thoughts of leaving because she believes she is a failure and it pains him. So he sets out to prove to her once and for all her that she is cherished.Mason's character was flushed out more in this installment of the Mystic Wolves series. He is a great leader because not only does he have the strength to protect them, but he is also a compassionate alpha. When it comes to his loved ones, he will do anything to protect them, even from themselves. Darcy is also a great character who has her own strength. She is stubborn, but will admit it when she is wrong. These two make a great pair and their relationship is a great example of how two different people can come together and help to balance each other out. There are definitely some steamy moments, but it never goes too far. For a great read with endearing characters, check out CHERISHED by Belinda Boring.