CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Without Mercy (Mystic Wolves #1.1) - Belinda Boring Werewolf lovers everywhere will enjoy the new novelette WITHOUT MERCY by Belinda Boring!One night, Darcy and Jasmine went for a short walk to the convenience store. Darcy could sense their follower from the start and decided the best way to get out alive would be to confront and reason with him. Unfortunately that's when everything takes a turn for the worse.Even with the length of the novella, Darcy came out as a strong character. Her thought processes, feelings, and strong convictions while in this dangerous situation were all brought to the forefront, giving us a wonderful glimpse into her personality. The entire time I was eagerly turning each page wondering how or if they would make it out of there. Darcy's fear for her mate's sister Jasmine matched my own. The brief appearance of Darcy's mate Mason made it apparent just how much he loved her. Even being an alpha with all of their overprotective, strong, and powerful essence you could tell that he had a sensitive side when it came to his mate and sister. I cannot wait to read the sequel novella Cherished. If you adore werewolves you will love WITHOUT MERCY by Belinda Boring!