CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Prince of Wolves  - Quinn Loftis The Prince of Wolves was a fantastic read filled with action and plenty of romance. Jacque’s two friends Sally and Jen are the wackiest couple of best friends I have ever read about. Even in some of the more serious scenes of the book they manage to bring a smile to everyone’s face. Fast paced this book never gets dull and the heroine Jacque is extremely entertaining. Her reaction to the unusual situation she finds herself is disbelief and a little denial at first, but she soon learns to cope if not entirely accept all the new changes in her life. She is a strong character though and didn’t crawl in a corner and cry when something was too much (there were a couple of fits thrown though). Our hero Fane was very supportive and really cared for Jacque, not to mention drop dead sexy and Romanian. Their relationship was a little fast because of the situation, but sweet and romantic at the same time. For a lovely read with plenty of action and romance check out Quinn Loftis’ Prince of Wolves!