CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Seducing a Wallflower - Selena Illyria It’s not short it’s a fun sized sensual read by Selena Illyria!Light hearted and fun read with a little bit of a back story. “Seducing A Wallflower” is a fantastic read with a sexy as sin hero (Bishop) who does not take no for an answer and a beautiful yet shy woman (Nia) with a wild side eager to come out. With a little push from her best friend Jacinda and a trip to the town’s Adult store “Sensual Were” Nia is in for a thirtieth birthday she will never forget!I loved the characters Nia and Bishop because they are just so great together. Not only do they share some Sizzling Hot encounters, but they complement each other. Nia and Bishop both come from a family that didn’t exactly accept them and they help each other to see past what they believed were their failures. A few sweet moments helped to balance the onslaught of delicious sensual scenes. Warning there are a few “Sexual Toys” used in this book. So take a chance and try “Seducing A Wallflower” by Selena Illyria, I Dare you.