CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Jinx and Her Werewolf - Marisa Chenery This book is one of my favorites because it has a lot of the things I like in books humor, romance, werewolves, and paranormal abilities. I really liked the town of "Strange Hollow" where everyone had their own unique abilities and pasts. I only wish it was real because it would definetely be a fun place to visit. Thora had somewhat of a tough exterior, but she really was a kind person. Having the curse for so long took its toll and I was happy that she was able to find a place where she fit in. Daker was an awesome hero whose wolf had a very strange personality for an alpha. His wolf made him that more interesting though and I loved how playful he was. Daker himself was a very dependable and strong character yet very sweet that you just can't help, but love him. I highly recommend this loveable and unique tale about a "Jinx And Her Werewolf" by Marisa Chenery.