CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Wolf at the Door - Christine Warren This first installment in Christine Warren’s “The Other” series is chock full of laughs and one very sexy wolf. Quinn is by far one of my favorite werewolf heroes of all time. He is extremely funny and definitely knows how to treat his mate Cassidy. I can’t get enough of his way of wording things either. Cassidy is a feisty foxwoman who is a perfect match for this Irish wolf. She makes a good effort at keeping her distance, but who could resist a charmingly handsome wolf who would do anything for his mate. They were both great together and I could really feel the chemistry coming off the pages. This story had some action in it as well and a bit of a mystery. I really liked seeing the characters work together in order to save not only themselves, but friends and loved ones from the schemes of one nasty foe. For a great read with a new type of shifter to read about check out Christine Warren’s “Wolf at the Door”