CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

House of Cards - Ilana Waters Eighteen has always been an exciting year for teenagers, but Sherry’s is about to get even more exciting than even she could have ever dreamed.This is a heart pounding adventure about two young people both trapped in a life of servitude that neither can escape. The setting gave off just the right mood for the story and was beautifully described. The imagery used helped to make me feel as if I really was part of the story.Sherry was a beautiful young girl who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. She was also very courageous and I admired her for not completely losing it even when it seemed she was in a hopeless situation. Smart and resourceful I had a great time getting to know this fun character.Lucas was an interesting character to get to know. He wasn’t perfect, but he tried to do the right thing even when his very nature was against it. He made a great friend and partner for Sherry. They were a great pair and I could really see them as a couple. The romance was very sweet and realistic. There wasn’t any insta love which was great. The characters had time to get to know each other a little bit and I liked seeing how they could work together and still have hope considering their grave situation.This is a fun and exciting romance that vampire fans will not want to miss!