CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Hungry for You - Lynsay Sands I can always count on Lynsay Sands to have me laughing, sighing, and blushing all within the same book. This is one of my all time favorite authors. Her characters always come with a lot of sarcasm and ridiculously funny incidents. Cale Valens is one of my favorite Argeneau vampires. The level headed businessman of the family brings tons of laughter when he gets stuck as the chef for Alexandra's restaruant in order to get closer to her. Even after the disastrous attempt at cooking he still needs to find a way to convince Alexandra to give him a chance. Having this sexy vampire do his level best to gain your attention would definetely be many women's dream come true (Mine for sure). Unfortunatley due to Alexandra's tragic relationships from the past she really wasn't open to a new one. Reading how Cale is able to change her mind on the subject was heartwarming and hilarious. Lynsay Sands' "Hungry For You" is a recipe for success!