CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Meant To Be - Ruth Ann Nordin Meant to be had some enjoyable characters that you could relate to. I personally loved Megan's character and though at times I felt she overreacted I realized that if I was in her position I probably would have been freaking out a lot worse. This book brought a lot of smiles to my face and plenty of laughter. There were also a few sweet moments, but mostly there was a lot of frustrated characters and one chuckling reader. The author used time travel as a means to bring two people, who otherwise would have probably never met, and brought them together into another century with foreign customs and no modern luxuries. This forced them to come to rely on one another and eventually build a new life together discovering what they had been missing in their old life, love. For the price of 99 cents you can own this beautiful story filled with love and laughter.