CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Grabbed by Vicious - Lolita Lopez Why should I run when it seems more exciting to be caught?This story was a perfect blend of sweet and spicy. There were a lot of heated moments both of the good and bad variety, but within all of that there was a lot of tenderness. I loved the strong heroine, but what really got my attention was how both characters handled their situations. They both went into this relationship with completely different expectations and because of this there was a lot of confusion and misunderstandings, but when the going got rough they talked things out. Things weren't always easy, but through it all they stuck together and tried their best to make things work. That took real strength and courage. It was also the reason I really believed at the end of the book that they would truly get their happily ever after because they worked for it.The relationship between these two was scorching hot and you could really see how well suited they were. They each had strong personalities and I think their willingness to adapt to changes really helped. Especially for Hallie since Vicious had a lot to teach her and that was something they both enjoyed.Vicious wasn't the sappy type at all, but he did have his tender moments which I though very sweet. I really liked that he was thoughtful towards Hallie and tried to make her happy even if it didn't always go as planned.