CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

The Dark Angeli - Emma Daley Stunning Ending to a this page turning series!The amazing world building in this series continues to amaze in the final installment. There are still plenty of twists and turns to throw you for a loop in this book and the fate or our heroine still hangs in the balance.I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book and now I am glad I finally did. Although I am a little sad that its over I am so happy I got to finish it!! Aniah is one of my absolute favorite heroines and she proves why in The Dark Angeli. She is every bit the courageous and strong warrior that she seeks to become. I also admired her for still having a strong heart as well even after having to leave behind her loved ones. She never lets her fate swallow her up and take away the real Aniah which is what I love best about her.The emotional rollercoaster I have been on throughout this book was exhilarating and I really felt as if I was part of the book for those short hours while reading it. Emma Daley does a wonderful job in creating an action packed fantasy that takes hold of you and never let’s go. I was left thinking about the characters long after the story ended. For a fast paced adventure full of danger and mystery check out Emma Daley’s Propheticus Series!