CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Satin Sheets in Space - Jessica E. Subject What do you do when it turns out the man or men of your dreams are literally out of this world?Danyka was losing hope that she would ever find her prince charming that is until her boss sets her up with the perfect man, but she starts to doubt her earlier thoughts when she realizes that her perfect man is actually an alien and he has a twin!Danyka was a fun character to get to know and it was easy to relate to how she felt about the dating scene. She also learns that sometimes going with the flow of things can be the best thing that ever happened to you.The twins Galan and Volan are as different as night and day, but make a great combination as friends and as lovers. These two are very persuasive and Danyka didn’t stand a chance. The love scenes were steamy and will leave you begging for more so I highly recommend this fun and sexy read!