CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

The Migliao - Emma Daley, Amey Snow The journey to her destiny continues in Propheticus: Migliao.Once again I was sucked into this amazing world created by Emma Daley. These books were so descriptive it was very easy to lose myself in the story and feel as if I was really there. The storyline itself is even more intense and action packed than the first. There are also plenty of twists and turn that kept me on edge in this book, especially when it came to Aniah. I can’t wait to find out what happens next to Aniah and everyone else in the third book.Aniah has grown a lot as a person and it really shows in this book, but she still has a lot of work ahead of her and she will need all her willpower and strength to face what comes next. I love this character and her bravery never ceases to amaze me. I was excited to see how her things would turn out for her and I was not dissapointed. She continues to grow and battles on for herself and the ones counting on her. Aniah really is an amazing heroine.Fans of this series are sure to love the second installment and if you haven’t read this series yet you don’t know what your missing!