CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Dark Light - Jayne Castle Take another amazing journey into the world of Harmony with Sierra and John work together to find out what is going on with a new drug known as “ghost juice”. Sierra is an investigative reporter who does what is needed to get her story. She teams up with city guild boss John to uncover why there are so many missing ghost hunters and soon finds that they are becoming much closer than she expected. Sierra was a great character with a lot of backbone. I really respect her dedication to her job and how much she does to help her friends. John was a sweet and brave hero who has longed for a family since he never had much of one as a kid. Marrying Sierra gives him that and more. It doesn’t take long for John to realize that he is falling for Sierra. The only problem left is keeping them alive and wooing his new bride in the process. The relationship between these two was sweet and full of twists and turns. I loved watching these two fall in love all the while fighting to stay alive as enemies constantly throw another wrench in their plans.Fans of Jayne Castle’s previous books will love this newest edition to the Ghost Hunters series.