CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Sought (Brides of the Kindred, #3) - Evangeline Anderson If you thought handling one melt in your mouth hero was a dream come true try two of them. Sought is the latest edition to the “Brides of the Kindred” series. It starts off where we left Sophia and her twin warriors in Hunted. Sophia is dying and the twins Deep and Lock (yes those are their names) need to take her to their home planet in order to save her.I really enjoyed this book and it has actually become my favorite so far of the series. The tension between Sophia and the twins is palpable and the sex scenes are so hot It will leaving you squirming in your seats. This is not however just some erotic novel with nothing, but sex. “Sought” actually has a lot of humorous and tender moments between the characters. We also see a lot of growth in the Sophia as well as the twins while on their journey. As we all know too well opening your heart can be dangerous, but as the characters learn the reward is well worth the risk.It is highly recommended that you read the first two books in the series to understand some of the things that are going on, though it is not necessary to enjoy the book because these characters do absolutely fine on their own.