CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Their Virgin Mate - Melody Snow Monroe One, Two, Three Tanya is the owner of a sex shop in Delight, North Carolina and has the whole twon believing she’s a Dominatrix. However, no one knows that she is really a virgin. The Security heads Hercules and Casius Drake are panther shifters and they know that voluptuous Tanya is there mate. They love that she is a real woman and are bound and determined to prove that she is the one for them. How will Tanya react when she finds out the men of her dreams are really panther shifters? This beautiful story of self acceptance and naughty shifters had me from page one. The romance between these characters is wild, sexy, and oh so sweet. I had a fun time watching them fall in love!Tanya is a beautiful woman with a sassy attitude. I really liked her character and would love to have a friend like her. She is a bit insecure, but I liked that she did her best to overcome her insecurities instead of just running away. Casius is a bit of a stoic man of few words. He is also the more artistic of the brothers with a love of photography which gets brought out a few times throughout the book. I love how much more lighthearted he became around Tanya it was sweet. Hercules is the bigger one, but he is much more laid back. He loves to laugh and make others laugh as well. He always knows how to get a smile out of his brother and Tanya. If you love shifters this is the book for you!