CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

The Demon Lover - Juliet Dark, Carol Goodman An enchanting read that will take your breath away.The hauntingly beautiful imagery set the stage for this imaginative new story. The setting helped to add to the enchanting storyline. It was an interesting read and had an air of mystery about it that I really liked. There were some twists and turns that kept me guessing a bit throughout the story and kept it exciting. Callie as a character was interesting and fun, but a tad naïve. I enjoyed her as a character and liked seeing the mystery through her eyes. She was no pushover that’s for sure and that was a good thing since she needed to be strong in order to overcome this monster. I liked the premise for this book and enjoyed getting to know some unique characters, but I wouldn’t really call this a romance. There were some romantic elements though that really brought out some intrigue in the story. Overall this was a fun fantasy mystery that I enjoyed reading.