CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Kiss of the Goblin Prince: Shadowlands series - Shona Husk A darkly enticing read!Ok I will admit the first thing I thought of (or rather the first person) was Jareth the goblin king. While he is no David Bowie, Dai has a charm all his own. The story is a bit slow at first, but picks up the pace rather quickly. The story is sure to pull at your heart strings. It’s about coming to terms with who and what you are. Both characters have undergone many changes some good and some bad. Throughout the story we get to see how each of them come to accept and embrace this new life they have been given and learn to give love a chance.Dai is a warrior through and through. He has been hardened by the hardships of living in the Shadowlands. Even so he treats Amanda and her daughter with nothing, but gentle kindness. I loved seeing this big warrior fall in love with both Amanda and her cute daughter. Amanda is a hardworking woman who has no time for any nonsense, especially not with a young daughter to look after. It is even harder to find a good man when all she can think about is her dead husband. I really liked her character and loved seeing her get to know more about herself and learn that it is okay to love again. Great addition to an amazing series!