CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

For the Love of a Goblin Warrior (Shadowlands) - Shona Husk Second chances are hard to come by, but Nadine may just be his.This is a hauntingly beautiful tale of second chances and true love. This series continues to amaze me with its beautiful settings and engrossing characters. Meryn longs to make Nadine his and make a future together, but his tragic past could cause a rift between them that may never be breeched. The story was heartwarming and highly engaging. There were some great action scenes and a good number of sweet moments between Meryn and Nadine. Nadine is a beautiful woman inside and out. I would be proud to have someone like her as a friend. She is reliable and kindhearted, but she cannot forget the atrocities from her past. She is drawn to Meryn, but is also very scared. She grows to learn that you cannot change the past, but you can’t let it rule your life either. Meryn just wants to move on, but his past keeps coming back to haunt him. His is a great man who deserves happiness and being with Nadine helps to heal him. I loved getting to know more about this scarred warrior and seeing him falling in love with Nadine. He was a courageous and memorable character that I grew to love.This is a beautiful read that you won’t want to miss!