CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

A Hint of Frost - Hailey Edwards This is a spicy new adventure that Fantasy fans will not want to miss!There are few creatures that capture the imagination quite like Dragons and Hailey Edwards uses it remarkably. The Dragons in this book are unique and full of life. I really enjoyed getting to know more about them.Aside from the awesome mythical creatures there is a ton of action in this book that had me on the edge of my seat. Swordplay is one the coolest battles to see or read about in my opinion and this book had some great scenes with Swordplay. I could practically hear the whistle of steal slicing through the air. Of course my favorite part is always the romance and the chemistry between Lourdes and Rhys is sizzling. These two really know how to heat things up! They also had a great connection that went beyond the physical and I could really believe that they were a perfect match. They complimented each other and seeing them fall in love was one of the best parts of this book!For an action adventure and a hero with a bit of a biting fetish look no further than “A Hint of Frost”.