CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Taste - Kate Evangelista Love has never been more dangerous.This is a thrilling new romance that will leave you breathless. The impeccable writing and unforgettable characters kept me hooked from page 1. I couldn’t have asked for a better paranormal romance than this. The storyline is unique and was filled with plenty of twists and turns along the way that kept me on the edge of my seat.I was so immersed in this story that I pulled an all nighter just to finish it. I had lots of fun figuring out the mystery of the flesh eaters along with Pheonix. There were plenty of times that had me really worried about Phoenix’s fate as well as times where I was mentally kicking Phoenix for some of her decisions. All in all it was a roller coaster ride of emotions and I loved every minute of it.I couldn’t help, but love these characters. Phoenix was a brave and kindhearted girl who I could definitely see myself being best friends with. Demitri was my personal favorite character. He was a bit gruff at first, but after getting to know more about him it was plain to see he had a kind heart. He was a compelling character that I loved getting to know.Luka was the more flirtatious and playful type and definitely an interesting character. He was fun and I had a great time reading about his interactions with Pheonix.This is a dark and compelling new romance that paranormal fans won’t want to miss out on.