CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Labyrinth - Tarah Scott Margot is determined to prove once and for all that Cat is a murderer even if that means evading the SAS agent sent to watch her and tracking Cat down in Scotland where things start to get really freaky. It is in Scotland where Margot meets the mysterious lord that legend says kills his lovers when they are unable to free him from his curse. She doesn’t believe in any of that and is definitely not afraid of some man, but she will soon find out that there are far stranger things in this world than she could have imagined.I loved this story and all of the magic and mystery woven into the tale mixed with a healthy dose of romance.Margot is a woman who will do whatever it takes to stop a murderer. What she doesn’t count on is love. She really was a great character and I highly enjoyed going on this adventure with her. I believe her experiences help show even though life doesn’t always turn out the way we wanted it too, it always seems to work out in the end.The romance was beautiful and at times sad. I loved both men in this story just as Margot did and I was satisfied with the way things worked out in the end, though it wasn’t what I expected.I highly recommend Labyrinth by Tarah Scott to anyone who loves a great mystery with just the right amount of romance.