CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

The Fire King - Marjorie M. Liu Strength of a lion, heart of a manThis book is a must have for any shifter lovers bookshelf. This is the first book I have read by this author and it certainly won’t be the last. Between the beautiful descriptions of the different places these characters go and the characters themselves this book was impossible to put down.I really liked how communication both verbally and non verbally played a part in the relationship between Karr and Soria. They are both great characters who share some great chemistry. So much emotion was portrayed through a few words and small touches. Marjorie does a wonderful job in building up the suspense and allowing readers to learn right along with the characters about this unique breed of shifters. I really felt for Karr and how lost he must have felt getting brought to an unfamiliar time when everyone he loved was already gone. I highly recommend “The Fire King” for any romance fans shelf, especially if you love shifters!