CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Obsession Untamed - Pamela Palmer Wild is the perfect word to describe these warriors and the perfect way to describe this book. Delaney is all about control and keeping her cool under pressure, but she is not feeling in control anymore since a sick serial killer found their way into her head. She was a great character to read about and I couldn’t help, but get emotionally tied to her and Tighe. The author is very descriptive and I cringed at some of the vile things that this killer did, but I was also fanning myself at some of the encounters between Delaney and Tighe. I loved Tighe, but his thick headedness did make me really frustrated. I was practically screaming at these characters at some points and jumping for joy at others. The way these characters lived and fought was unique too I liked hearing about these new breed of shifters. I really enjoyed this wonderful book and would highly recommend it to fellow readers of paranormal romance.