CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Wild Rain - Christine Feehan Love can be found in the strangest of places and at the most unlikely of times, but it is at the right time and the right place for love. “Wild Rain” is one of my absolute favorite books written by Christine Feehan. I loved Rio and felt that he was quite possibly one of the sweetest hero’s I have ever come across. He is so lonely and he deserved much more than what he got from his elders. I was so happy when he found Rachel they are so great together. It took a while for Rio to warm up to Rachel, but once he did the sparks flew. Rachael was a beautiful woman both inside and out. She didn’t have the best life and she tried her best to escape that, but as she finds out you can’t run from your past. Her character really grew a lot throughout the course of the story and I think a lot of that was because of Rio. She grew more confident and courageous learning to stand her ground no matter how scary that might be.There was plenty of action and mystery as well as readers learn more about not only Rio’s past, but Rachael’s as well. Rio’s skill in combat was proven many times throughout the book as they fought against the people out to get Rachael. The intense scenes were balanced out with plenty of romantic interludes between Rachael and Rio.This book was a wonderful read that I’m sure many paranormal romance readers will love, especially if they like shifters.