CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

The Toadhouse Trilogy (Book #1) - Jess Lourey The spellbinding magic woven into the pages of this book will transport you into a world full of adventure and mystery.The writing was beautiful and really brought a magical quality to the story. The action was exciting and had me on the edge of my seat constantly. There were twists and turns throughout the entire book and they really kept me on my toes. I had a great time discovering more about Aine’s and her true identity.I had a lot of fun reading about some of my favorite classic books and seeing how Aine reacted to these different worlds.Aine was a fun and relatable character. She was very courageous to battle on even when her whole world had been turned upside down and I had really admired that about her. She became a very dear character while reading this book and I couldn’t help, but become afraid, happy, and even sad because of her. Spenser was an interesting character and fun to get to know. He was a great brother and companion to Aine throughout her adventure.Gilgamesh was a mystery for most of the book and was very interesting to read about. I loved getting to know him and figuring out more about him. I also found the romance between him and Aine to be really sweet.This story is a true book lover’s delight. If you have ever dreamed of transporting yourself into some of your favorite books then this is the story for you.