CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

The Dumped Club - Ally Symmons Don’t want to be in love!This story will take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions. It was beautifully done and I liked that the characters were very relatable. The plot was paced very well and I loved that we had time to get to know more about each character and see how they interacted with one another. Relationships are always a tricky business and no one knows that better than Mardi Stewart.Mardi is a normal woman who has been burned in love. I really enjoyed getting to know her. She is a fund and beautiful woman. She is also very relatable. There are many who have been in her position sadly and I felt that given the circumstances she handled things the best way she could. I also liked that there was a lot of character growth for her throughout the story. She learns a lot about herself and what she needs in a relationship. Rob is in much the same position as Mardi. He is a great guy and I really liked him. He treated Mardi very well even though they weren’t together officially. His character also had some personal growth that was very nice to see. The romance was chaos, but also sweet. Emotions ran high throughout the story and it was a wild ride as far as that was concerned. It was also a lot of fun though and I really enjoyed seeing how things turned out for both Rob and Mardi.This is a fun and beautiful story that I highly recommend to anyone who has ever had a bad breakup!