CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Surrender Your Love - J.C. Reed Game, Set, MatchJett doesn't know the meaning of no and Brooke does her best to teach him it. However neither of them is going down without a fight and in the game of love its anyone's game.This is a fast paced romance with tough heroine's, annoyingly sexy hero's, and some great action. New York was the perfect setting for these two character's and really matched there stubborn attitudes. My favorite part of the book was the steamy and sometimes hilarious banter between these two. I always like a good battle of wits. The romance itself was nicely paced and believable. There was definitely some chemistry between Jett and Brooke and it practically sizzled of the pages.Brooke isn't one for permanent relationships. She is a fun, smart, and independent heroine that knew how to get things done. I really liked her and felt that she was a perfect match for Jett.Jett has a similar personality to Brooke and yet from the moment he meets her he knows he has met his match. He is charming and witty, especially with Brooke. Jett is a bit stubborn, but it proves to be a benefit when it comes to Brooke. I really enjoyed seeing how he went about wooing Brooke.For a fast paced romance and some fun banter check out Surrender Your Love!