CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

The Sapphire Storm - Amy  Lignor The dynamic duo is back and better than ever in “The Sapphire Storm”!After enduring a long journey that ended in them going up against a man who believed he was a Devil you wouldn’t think anything could scare the charismatic Gareth Lowery. However, in this newest installment he will be faced with an even greater challenge, meeting the parents. The banter between Leah and Gareth never ceases to amaze me and I highly enjoyed seeing him handle Leah’s parents. Leah had her hands full dealing with Gareth and was as sarcastic as ever. I loved this duo and was ecstatic to see how they handled this newest challenge. There was of course plenty action and enough mystery to keep me satisfied, especially when we find out about the trouble Gareth’s sister has come up against. I was also very glad to find out a bit more about Leah. The new arrival that seems to have a lot in common with Leah definitely made things interesting. With a new mystery to solve and loves ones lives at stake this thrilling new story was every bit as gripping as the first if not more so.I would highly recommend the story of this amazing duo to all those who love a great mystery and some thrilling action!