CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

For The Love Of Mutt - Doris O'Connor Love can happen in the most unexpected of places.Anja has grown to love the wolfish dog that hangs around the shelter. He has been her constant companion and a reliable friend, especially when her soon to be ex- boyfriend starts putting pressure on her. Ethan is undercover to help someone in need, but hiding your true identity is a big pain. Things start to get even harder when he finds his mate and it certainly did not fit into his plans. However he cannot help, but fall for her. The problem is how he will ever get her to give them a chance when he has been deceiving her?This was a fun and sweet romance that shifter/animal lovers are sure to enjoy. The storyline was sweet and yet at times comical. I loved getting to know both Mutt and Ethan and it was easy to see how Anja could fall in love with them. Anja was kind and beautiful both inside and out. She really deserved a happy ending and I enjoyed getting to know her. She is a romantic at heart, but got caught up with the wrong man. I’m glad she was able to find someone like Ethan. I loved that it was set during Christmas which is a time for love and miracles which is just what Anja needed. This was a heartwarming read that is perfect for a cold winter’s day to cuddle up and read.