CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Madeline's Mates - Evangeline Anderson Howling Good Time!This is a fast paced romance that will hold you captive from the first page. The author did a good job of giving us a look into this shifter world without giving away too much information too fast. With a few different kinds of shifters involved there was a bit of drama with their interaction. I had a great time seeing how they interacted with one another and understanding this new world right along with Maddy.Madeline is a kind and intelligent woman who is used to being on her own and taking care of herself. So things get a little crazy when she finds out she now has to deal with a whole pack of family. I really liked her and was impressed with how well she handled this situation. I was also glad that she didn't just give in to their demands and did what she believed was best despite what everyone else thought.Jake was a bit rough around the edges, but very sweet and caring. I thought it was so sweet how he did what he could to help Maddy even when it could cost him a lot in the end. He didn't turn his back on her even when things got tough.Will was the exact opposite of Jake. He was very sweet and cordial, but with a wily sense of humor. He knew how to get his way, but he was always honest and didn't try to deceive Maddy just to get what he wanted.These three were a great family and worked so well together. I really enjoyed getting to know all three of them. This is an exciting and steamy story that you will not want to miss!