CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Conquer Your Love - J.C. Reed Sometimes love deserves a second chance.A dangerous world filled with secrets and a roller coaster ride of emotions this story will take you one the ride of your life. This story made me shout with joy, smile with happiness, sigh with pleasure, and weep in pain, but I loved every minute of it.I was so excited to read more about Jett and Brooke they are so much fun and frustratingly beautiful. I love both of them and couldn't help, but root for them both to get back together. They still have a lot of obstacles and issues to deal with. I liked that they were able to deal with them maturely and no matter how bad things got they did their best to care for one another even when they weren't exactly seeing eye to eye. Despite all their problems I believe Jett and Brooke show what a real love is like. Its messy, insane, and sometimes painful, but it is always beautiful. There is also a lot more excitement in this story as well. They get themselves into some messy scrapes and a few times I was really worried, but there was also a bit of humor mixed in as well. I still love the interactions between Jett and Brooke and their banter with one another. you can really tell they love each other.Check out the exciting sequel to Surrender Your Love. You won't want to miss it!