CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

The Soother - Elle J. Rossi Can she soothe his soul?Calliope is a witch with the power to draw the darkness out of others and replacing it with light. She meets and saves Krystoff. Krystoff is a powerful wizard whose tainted blood carries shadows that will one day possess his mind and soul. Angry, the Queen of Shadows attempted to kill Krystoff and seek revenge against Calliope by attacking her village. Calliope attempts to save her coven and Krystoff attempts to save her. Will the love between these two survive the oncoming battle?The world building in this story was imaginative and beautifully descriptive. I really enjoyed getting to see the magic of this world. There was also plenty of action as darkness attempted to take over the light. I was constantly kept on the edge of my seat in anticipation.The romance in this story was wild and dangerously beautiful. I really liked the relationship between Calliope and Krystoff and had a great time seeing them fall in love.Calliope is a selfless woman who does all she can to keep the shadows at bay. I really liked getting to know her and felt that she was a strong woman who could accomplish great feats if she put her mind to it.Krystoff was darker than Calliope, but had a good side to him as well. He was a bit more mysterious as well and figuring him out was fun. I really liked him and felt that he made a great match for Calliope.A spellbinding story that you won't want to put down!