CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins - QuinRose, Mamenosuke Fujimaru Double the trouble, Double the fun!I loved the twins they are so much fun to be around and their older selves are very sexy. I only wish their story was longer than a one shot. I think my favorite part about this manga though is getting to see a bit more of Alice's personality with in each book. Even as short as this volume is you always see a some growth in Alice from the beginning of the book to the ending. She deals with a lot of new emotions that many of us has gone through at one point or another which makes her seem more real to me. I also like that her reactions are a believable and she doesn't just go along with whatever is going on. She has strong emotions and she is not afraid to show it. Despite this being based on an otome game Alice doesn't let any of the characters push her around like many otome heroines do. She has a backbone which is nice to see. The Twins are so funny I liked them the best so far because they always put a smile on Alice's face. Most of the time they are just carefree and easy going, but they are great friends and fiercely loyal once they get attached to someone.A great volume to start off a new series of Alice in the Country of Clover!