CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Awaken the Fire - Naomi Bellina Back in the saddle again with Star, Adam, and Tristan! Never a dull moment with these three and Awaken the fire is full of even more twists and turns than the first two books. We find out a bit more about our leading men, especially Adam. This man has a way of making you question everything particularly when it involves him. There are also some new opponents which include shape shifter dragons! I love the imaginative new creatures and villains that we find and I am constantly intrigued by this amazing new world the author dreamed up. She has a way of writing that really puts you in the midst of all the action and makes you eager for more. The characters have a lot of depth and I love seeing new facets of them even in book number 3. It is amazing to see them grow and evolve as individuals. The relationships between the three main characters Star, Tristan, and Adam has grown as well and you can really tell that they care for one another even when they make mistakes. I couldn’t put this book down! I highly recommend this to all Sci-Fi Romance lovers!