CurseoftheBibliophile

Curse of the Bibliophile

Into the Magic - Naomi Bellina Keep the heat coming!The second book in The Adventures of Star Lite Trilogy really spices things up. A whole new level of danger and passion is added to this out of this world adventure as Star continues to learn more about her new powers and with a sexy new instructor. The book is filled with some intense drama that had me on the edge of my seat waiting for each turn of the page. There is also some mystery as to who or what Tristan really is and what he wants. Tristan is the sexy new magician with secrets of his own. I wasn’t sure about him at first, but he definitely grew on me and he added a whole new level of steamy when brought together with Star and Adam.We also get to see more of Adam and his stubborn ways in this book. I really wished he wasn’t so stubborn when it came to his safety and I think Star would agree. Star is faced with some all new challenges and although she gets a bit more control where her powers are concerned there is still much she needs to learn. This is a sizzling page turner that will leave you wanting more!